We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not entirely satisfied, you may return the items to us for a full refund of the purchase price, provided that you follow the Returns Instructions below and the Goods are:
- Returned complete
- Returns must be received back within 14 days of you receiving them
- In perfect original condition and unused with the original packaging
As a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 during the period set out in our Terms & Conditions. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a complete refund.
We currently offer free returns for UK orders, via a courier collection service through myHermes.
In order to return your items to us free:
- simply package your items in their original packaging,
- complete the returns slip included on your invoice,
- then visit www.hermesparcelreturn.co.uk, complete your details and print off the label ready for collection.
Please note, if you choose to return goods to us in any other way (for example through Royal Mail or Collect+), we will not be able to refund the cost of doing so.
When returning goods please follow these instructions
- In the returns section on your delivery note, tick the refund box.
- Write the address on the front of the parcel.
- Take the labelled parcel to your nearest Post Office and pay the appropriate postage back to the UK.
- We strongly recommend that you send your return by a 'signed for on delivery' postal method.
- The parcel remains your responsibility until it reaches us. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your parcel once it has been accepted back into our warehouse.
- Please allow up to 7 days upon receipt of the parcel into our warehouse for your return to be processed and your money refunded.
- Returns postage will only be refunded if the product is faulty.
Please note, products cannot be exchanged or refunded at our concessions or stores. If you do not have the address label then please return the parcel to:
Seaham Grange Industrial Estate,
UK customers can also return their order via the Collect+ service. Collect+ has parcel drop points in 5,250 local stores in the UK, open early 'til late and 7 days a week, so you can return items at a time and place that suits you.
Go through the same process detailed in our 'Returns' section of the website. Visit the Collect+ website to purchase and print a returns label.
Take your parcel to any of the 5,250 local convenience stores offering Collect+ services. You'll receive proof of postage and a code to track your return online.
Please note: you cannot return a parcel via Collect+ to your local Calvetron Brands store.
You can find your nearest local convenience store offering Collect+ services at www.collectplus.co.uk.
The above is in addition to your statutory rights, which remain unaffected. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Returns policy last updated 30th November 2017